Today, it’s possible to automate almost everything. You can set your coffee to brew in the morning, program your thermostat to adjust to your schedule, and even set your bills to pay without thinking twice about doing it yourself.
Automation goes a long way toward making life easier and more convenient every day, especially for those who find themselves busy day in and day out. And nowhere is this more true than with your HVAC system. Like any moving piece in your home, HVAC systems need routine maintenance. In fact, because they’re at work every single day to keep your family comfortable, they need a lot more TLC than we typically give to them.
As a homeowner, this usually means you have to remember to call a heating and air company each year, and hope that you don’t forget. Or it means you don’t call them until you’re already experiencing a problem and, by then, you’re already looking at a big expense because a smaller problem turned into a larger one.
At our heating and air company in Yankton, SD, we’ve made this important task a little easier with our automatic service program, the Comfort Care Club.
Not only does enrolling in our Comfort Care Club shorten your annual to-do list, but it’s also a great way to get the peace of mind that comes with preventative maintenance. Instead of stressing about the possibility of a costly repair on the horizon, you can feel confident that everything is taken care of when it comes to your home’s HVAC system.
The Benefits of Annual HVAC Service Programs
Hesitant about the idea of enrolling in yet another bill pay program? Thinking that maybe an HVAC maintenance plan is a scam? We understand, and we treat our customers the way we’d like to be treated, so we want to give you a clear picture of what an HVAC maintenance plan looks like.
Here are a few compelling reasons to sign on the dotted line:
- Cost savings. Who doesn’t want to lower their utility bills? When you enroll in our Comfort Care Club, it ensures you won’t forget to schedule maintenance each season. This, in turn, guarantees your furnace or air conditioner is running as efficiently as possible and that you’re ready to handle whatever the seasons throw at you. Membership in our Comfort Care Club also means you may be eligible to access repair discounts from our team because members get 15% off parts and labor!
- Fewer breakdowns. Nobody wants to deal with unexpected HVAC breakdowns. You use your HVAC system a lot, and there’s nothing worse than it breaking down when you need it most. Fortunately, our maintenance program makes this a lot less likely. You can count on comfort all year long — and prevent expensive, catastrophic failures — with scheduled maintenance from our team of HVAC professionals.
- Extended equipment life. When you take care of things, they last. That’s true of most things, including your HVAC system! These systems aren’t cheap, and you can make yours last longer with regularly scheduled HVAC maintenance. Proper care lets you use your existing equipment for as long as possible before you have to buy something new, whether that’s parts or a whole new unit.
- Priority service. We believe in treating all of our customers well because that’s how we’d want to be treated! But when you join our Comfort Care Club, you get the VIP treatment, so you get to enjoy priority service and reliable technicians — guaranteed.
- Professional opinions. Some HVAC repairs are complex, and it’s smart to leave them up to the pros. The last thing you want when your system breaks down is to call in some random heating and air company that tries to nickel and dime you. We don’t believe you should have to deal with that, and that’s just one more reason to join our Comfort Care Club. When you hire our team to provide preventative maintenance for you, you can get to know our technicians over time and trust they have your best interests in mind. Every time our technicians come out, they’ll always be on the lookout for small problems that can be fixed now to prevent larger problems in the future.
Our Preventative Maintenance Services
Wondering what you get when you enroll in our Comfort Care Club that makes it worth it?
Here are a few of the services we provide:
- Checking heating fuel lines
- Checking the refrigerant levels
- Tightening the electrical connections
- Cleaning and adjusting the blower motor
- Lubricating and maintaining moving parts
- Routine cleaning of your HVAC equipment
- Inspecting and maintaining the condensate drain
While these things may seem simple, the main benefit of joining the Comfort Care Club is convenience. You have a skilled technician handling all HVAC maintenance on your behalf, saving you time, headaches, and money in the long run. You never have to think about it, worry about it, or deal with a system that’s on the fritz due to lack of essential maintenance.
Our Comfort Care Club gives you top-quality HVAC maintenance, right at your fingertips.
Get Easy HVAC Maintenance from Our Heating and Air Company Near Vermillion, SD
You could handle all HVAC maintenance yourself — but who has time for that? If you want the peace of mind that comes with preventative HVAC maintenance, then you’ll appreciate membership in our convenient Comfort Care Club!
Ready to learn more? Schedule an appointment with our team today! Our heating and air company serves those in Vermillion, Yankton, and the surrounding SD communities.